Friday 22 April 2016

naskah drama snow white

SNOW WHITE
Once upon a time, there live a very rich and beautiful lady,  her named is Snow White.  She lived with her father named Ucok. Ucok married a widow with one daughter named Painem.  Snow White very sad because her step-mother very hate to her.
One day, her step-mother tried to killed her father because she wanted to took charge all of his wealth.
Section I
Step-mother                : Morning, my husband. How do you feel now?
Snow White’s father   : Oh, yes. I feel very nice.  Thank            you to ask, my wife.
Step-mother                :  You’re  welcome, my husband.
Snow White’s father   : Hmm… my wife?
Step-mother                :  Yes, my husband?
Snow White’s father   : You’re very kind to me. I want to talk to you about my last will.  I decided to give all my legacy to Snow White, are you agree with me? Painem?
Step-mother                : What?! What are you talking about?  You  must gave all of your legacy to me, because I’m your wife!! Ucok!!
Snow White’s father   : Okay, okay..I will think about it later.
Step-mother                : Hah.. im sorry for my anger. I’m just shocked about your statement. As my apologize, here coffe for you my husband.
Snow White’s father   : Oh… thank you, my wife. Now, just let me drink the coffee first. (drinking the coffee)
Step-mother                : My husband ?!!  What happened with you?!!
Hahahahaha! (in evil voice) And finally you’re dead, Ucok. And I will remake and write my name on your last will!!! Hahaha!
Snow White very sad about her father dead. She knows that her step mother who killed her father.
Section II
Snow White                 : Father?!! Father???! Why you leaving me alone with a bad step- mother and her evil daughter??!!
Suddenly her step mother and Jessica comes.
Step-mother                : Hahaha! Now you’re mine, Snow White!! Hahaha!
Jessica                         : You’re right mom, hahaha. Now..  Snow White, you must do the house work like, you must clean up all the floor in this house, washing  plates, cooked for our breakfast every morning and dinner every evening!!
Snow White                 : What?! You told me that I must to do this and do that?  Like a housekeeper??!
Jessica                         : Yes! You must do all of house work in this house. Hahaha!!
Snow White                 : How dare you say that,I hate you all!! Huhuhuuhu
(Jessica and her mother laughing like evil)
Snow White cry and very sad about her life. Every day she mourn of her father dead. Now, she alone and planning for escape from her bad and evil step mother and her daughter.
Section III
Snow White         : I must escape from this misery and find another happiness!
The following days, Snow White success from her planning escape and she ran away to the forest.
But, her step-mother realized that Snow White had been ran away and she was very angry.
Section IV
Step-mother        : Jessica!! Jessica!! Come here! Quickly!!
Jessica                 : What’s matter, mom?
Step-mother        : Snow White had been ran away!!! did you know where is Snow White ran away?
Jessica                 : I don’t know, mom. But, wait mom, look the good side. We can spent her father money for our needed. Like pedi-medicure, go to salon, shopping for new clothes and the other happiness without her!!
Step-mother        : Hahaha! You’re right, Jessica. We don’t need her, now we can go for shopping now. Let’s go!
In the middle of forest, Snow White get so starving and cant find a shelter, suddenly snow white get faint. And an old man find her and take her to his house.
Section V
Old man              : Come on child, I will take you to my house… arrgh, youre so heavy. I cant…
Snow White         : Hmmm, just let me who bring you to your house, Sir.
Old man              : Oh, thank you dear.
After she arrived in the old man house, Snow White tell everything about her experience to the old man.
Old man              : Ohh, poor you’re child, so what should you do now?
Snow White         : I don’t know, sir. Maybe I would stay here for several times.
Old man              : Just stay here, anytime as you like…
Snow White         : Ohh, you’re very kind to me, sir. Thank you, sir.
Old man              : No problem my child.
One day Jessica and her mother go for shopping in downtown. In the middle ways, Jessica hit a very handsome man.
Section VI
Jessica                 : Oh, I’m sorry… Waw, You’re so handsome. What’s your name?
Prince                  : Did I know you?
Jessica                 : I’m sorry. My name is Jessica, and this is my mother.
Step- mother       : Pleasure to meet you. What’s your name, young man?
Prince                  : I’m a prince of this kingdom and my name is Arthur.
Jessica                 : Ouwhh… I’m your fans, Prince Arthur!!!
Prince                  : I don’t like fans. Please, I must go now.
Jessica                 : Please, Prince. Don’t leave me!!
Step-mother        : Be patient, Jessica. Soon you will get him. Now you must ask to your magic mirror. Who is the most beautiful lady in this kingdom. So, that prince will marry with you!!
Jessica                 : Owww!! Yes, yes! You’re right mom,We must go home now!!
Section VII
Jessica                 : Magic mirror, magic mirror, show your magic to me, now answer my question, who is the most beautiful lady in this kingdom? Am I the most beautiful lady?
Magic mirror      : You’re too confident, because you’re not the most beautiful lady. But snow white.
Jessica                 : What? Snow white is the most beautiful lady in this kingdom.!! What I must to do, magic mirror?
Magic mirror      : Go to the black market in downtown and ask for your solution.
Jessica                 : Hmm.. so, the most beautiful lady is snow white? I must go to the black market to get the solution…
Jessica                 : Mom, we must to go the black market now.
Step-mother        : What? What are we doing in there?
Jessica                 : Just come with me, mom.
Step-mother        : Okay, okay wait for a few minute. I must make up first.
Jessica                 : Oh, come on, mom.
After that, Jessica and her mother go to the black market.
Section VIII
Witch                   : What I can do for you, my child?
Jessica                 : I have a problem with my step sister.      Oh, no no no my ex step-sister.
Witch                   : I know your problem, child. Now, give her this apple and make sure that she eat it.
Jessica                 : What happen to her if she eat this apple?
Witch                   : Just make sure that she eat this apple!!
Jessica                 : Okay, okay. Thank you very much. How I can pay you? With cash?
Witch                   : Nonono, no cash. Credit card only.
Jessica                 : What a weird witch!
Step-mother        : Okay, okay. I’ll pay you with my husband credit card.
Witch                   : Glad to trade with you.
Jessica                 : But, wait! Where I can find snow white?  She’s been ran away a few weeks ago.
Witch                   : No problem. You can find her in the middle of the forest.
Jessica                 : Where did you know?
Witch                   : I just know.
Directly, Jessica and her mother go to the forest and try to find her. But they covered their body with a robe so Snow white can’t recognize.
Section IX
Jessica                 : Look mom that’s snow white!!
Step mother        : Where where??!
Jessica                 : There!! She sweeping!
Step mother        : Oh, ya. Come on, Jessica. We must get hurry..
                            Snow white didn’t recognize them.
Step mother        : My child, would you buy this apple?
Snow white          : What is special about these apple?
Jessica                 : This apple have power who can make you feel so happy.
Snow white          : Waww.. you know what I needed!! I need happiness in my life, because I was had an evil step mother and her bad daughter!
Step mother        : Hmm, so you must eat this apple quickly before the power gone!!
Snow white          : Yes! yes!! Just give me the apple! Quickly!
(snow white eat the apple)
Snow white          : Hmm… the taste is so strange. …
Suddenly snow white get faint and her face turn into ugly!
Jessica                 : Look mom! Her face has change and turn to ugly!
Step-mother        : Waw, the power is work!! Now you’re the beautiful lady in this kingdom!!
Jessica                 : Hahaha! I’m the most beautiful lady in this kingdom!!
Step-mother        : And I the second after you my child!! Haha!
Jessica                 : Now we must go home now!!
Step-mother        : And you will marry with Prince Arthur!!
Jessica                 : Hahaha… But mom, are you know our way to home?
Step-mother        : Just walk to that way, my dear.
And then, they’re very happy about that. They leave Snow White alone.
Suddenly, Prince Arthur who were haunting find Snow White’s body.
Section X
Prince                  : What happened to you?! What happened to your face? Are you hurt?!
Snow white          : I don’t know , I just eat an apple from two people stranger and I feel so dizzy….
Prince                  : Look at the mirror, look at your face!!
Snow White         : What?!! What happened to my face? Why my face so ugly?!
Prince                  : You need to calm down, and we will find the solution soon.
Snow White         : What? Calm?! How can I to calm down if I have been poisoned and my face were ugly, there is no one to see me like this.
Prince                  : Calm. What’s your name?
Snow White         : Hmm, my name is Snow White…
Prince                  : I fall in love with you at first sight, Snow White.
Snow White         : Hah?! You’re fall in love with me?
Prince                  : Although your face so ugly, but I know deep down ,your heart is beautiful.
Snow White         : Oh, so sweet.
Snow White didn’t know that The only cure for Snow White curses is the true love who accepted Snow White even her face were ugly, and suddenly magical happen to Snow White’s face.
Snow White         : What happen to my face??!
Prince                  : Just calm down, I think that your face change into more beautiful than was...
Snow White         : Really? Give me your mirror!! Quickly!!
Prince                  : Wait, wait!
Snow White         : You’re right !! My face become beautiful again!!! Yey!!
Prince                  : Your beautiful face make me more love you, snow white.
Snow White         : Huuu.. you’re admire me again, my Prince.
Meanwhile Snow White and Prince talking to each other, step-mother  and Jessica get lost.
Jessica                 : Mom, we get lost.
Step-mother        : Look there, Jessica. Is that prince with Snow White?
Jessica                 : Yes mom! We must go there to see what happen!
Step-mother        : Let’s go!!
Snow White         : So, you two who cursed me and turn my face into ugly?!!
Jessica              : Who? Me? And my mother? I don’t know about it. Don’t impeach me like that. Heh!
Snow White         : Don’t lies to me, Jessica. I know you do. You must have punishment.
Step-mother        : What are you talking about?
Snow White         : Yeah,  but look the good side, because of you, I met prince and the prince propose me to be his wife!! Thank you Jessica and my mother Painem!!!
Prince                  : Yes, I love you Snow White. And you two very mean to Snow White!!
Jessica                 : Nooo, Prince! You must marry with me!!!!
(Step-mother and Jessica crying)

So, the moral value is don’t behavior like them, we must get our happiness. Don’t disturb other people happiness. and…

No comments:

Post a Comment