Tuesday 10 July 2018

naskah drama the prince and three ladies


The prince and the three ladies

Chapter One :

Once upon a time, there lived a handsome and powerful Prince in Arabia. His name was Prince Azmil. Prince azmil live happily although he has no wife or even a girlfriend. Because of this condition, prince azmil's mom or the queen is always worried about whom are going to be prince azmil's wife...

At the castle..

Queen            : My son is a handsome and also powerful boy. But until now, Why does not he get married? I am afraid if my son will be spinster. Oh my God.
Prince Azmil      :Mom please dont talk about it. 
Queen               : Oh my God, you shock me Azmil!
Azmil               :Im very sorry, Mom.
Queen               :Where have you been ha?
Azmil               :One hour ago I just go to the military camp to train my swords skill , Mom"
Queen               :Oh okay-okay, Did you hear what I said a few minute ago?
Azmil               :Yes Mom, I hear that. Can you not talk about my marriage, Mom?
Queen            :Why I cant talk about it? I just worried about you. You know Azmil? Your age is ready to get married , but why until now, I always didnt see you with a girl, you just always with your friend. Rheza right? And then I feel i really want to holding your baby quickly .
Azmil               :"yeah i really am sorry mom"
Queen               :"oh my god... could it be... oh mygod"
Azmil               :"what?"
Queen            :"for god sake, please dont tell me.. err, but you still like a girl right? I mean. You are not a gay,do you?
Azmil               :"oh my god mom, whats on your mind? Of course im not a gay mom!!"
Queen               :"ooh thank god, im sorry son.. i just afraid, im sorry.. hehe"
Azmil            :Listen up Mom, I am going crazy if you talk about it again and again. I promise mom. Soon I will get a great wife. I will held a contest to choose my right wife.
Queen               :Yes up to you my son. But I just give you one week to choose one of them. Okay?
Azmil               :Yes mom, I get it.
Queen               So dont waste your time to do things that are not useful.

         Prince Azmil come to his best friend,Rheza . rheza is a young boy that who live in near the Palace, he is belong middle class. Rheza and azmil be friend during 10 years. When Azmil had a problem, Azmil always tell his problems to Rheza. Rheza as his best friend always listenAzmils problem and then give his suggestion.

Prince Azmil      :Hey My best friend
Rheza                :Hey Friend. What are you doing here?
Prince Azmil      :I need your help to get a great wife. Can you help me?
Rheza                :Of course dude, but how to do it?
Azmil               :"kill me"
Rheza                :"are you sick? I wont kill you, although i really want to do it"
Azmil               :"ha seriously?"
Rheza                :"of course not, its one of my joke, dont give up man, think about the other idea"
Prince Azmil      : you right.. hmm I think I will have a finding-wife contest
Rheza                :Oh. That is a great idea! When do we start it?
Prince Azmil   :Now we announce that and  tomorrow we start to contest. So in one week I can get the right wife
Rheza                :excuse me, one week?
Prince Azmil      :Yeah. Because, my mother just gives me one week to get her.
Rheza                :Oh okay. Lets announce it quickly.
Prince Azmil   :I am sorry I cant accompany you to announce it. Please, you announce it for me,i already late to practing,Thank you and Bye dude.
Rheza             :Hmm, How poor Im. Okay no problem.                Wait a minute Azmil. Can I discuss it with your mom?
Azmil               :Oh of course , but be carefull, my Mom its very dangerous.
Rheza                :Nooo, Your mother is a kind person Azmil.
Azmil               :Whatever. Bye friend.         

Rheza come to the Palace to meet the Queen.

Rheza                :good morning the Majesty.
Queen               :Oh Hello rheza,good morning.. what are you doing here?
Rheza                :I just wanna discuss about the announcement for finding-wife contest to Azmil
Queen               :Okay-okay I will help you. This is also my job Rheza.            

After many hours to discuss about the announcement . Finnaly the announcement completed.

Rheza                :Thank you majesty for your help, you are very kind person.
Queen            :Yes your welcome Rheza. Please let announcement that quickly. I know my son will have a many suitors soon. Trust me.
Rheza                :Okay Majesty. Excuse me and  Good Afternoon.                                   

In the next day there were many suitors in the palace. Prince Azmil refuse all of  them, until there were just three ladies left.

Rheza                :There are three person left, Azmil
Prince Azmil      :I know about it. Oh what can I do? I am so confuse.
Rheza                : Why are you confused to choose one of them?
Prince Azmil   : Because, theyre all pretty, rich, and very powerful. And Im afraid if they only want my wealth .What should I do?
Rheza                : Oh! I got an idea!
Prince Azmil      : What is it friend?
Rheza                : I think you must disguise to a poor boy and ask them for some food. Do you agree?  
Prince Azmil      : Whoa! Thats a very great idea! Mm but what is the purpose?
Rheza                :Oh Azmil! You will know the woman who is the most generous among them.
Prince Rheza      : Oh. You are so smart friend.
Rheza                :Haha. Thank you
Prince Azmil      :Your welcome. I must go now. Bye rheza

Chapter Two :

In the other place, Laila and dessy were talking about the princes.
Laila                 :Hey Friend. What do you think about the prince?
Dessy                :he is fat and not so handsome but he is very rich.
Laila                 : I think so dessy
Dessy                :In your opinion, who will get married with the prince?
Laila                 :Of course I am. I will marry the prince.
Dessy                :I think you cant marry the prince. Because I am who will marry him.
Dea                               :My Friends, why do you wish to get married the prince?
Laila                 :Because I will take all his wealth. After that, I will divorce the prince
Dessy                :I think so. Because the prince is not so handsome, Alright?
Dea                               :Hey guys, dont say that! If you do not love him, please dont marry him.
Dessy                :Hey you shut up! It is not your business.
Laila                 :and.. You are not suitable to get him so shut up
Dessy                :Yes. You are poor woman
Laila                 :You are true!
Dea                               :Hey you. Dont be arrogant. We are the same, God creature.
Laila                 :Hahaha.. Up to you!
Dessy             :Yeah. This life is so great! I can do everything here. I will marry the prince and take all of his wealth.”
Laila                 :No! Of course I am who will marry the prince.
Dessy                :Lets see tomorrow
Laila                 :Okay       

     Then they went home to take rest, but dea stayed in that place.

Chapter Three :

In the dinner time, The Prince entered the camp of three ladies. He's disguised like a poor and old man. Slowly, he began to enter their camp.
Prince Azmil      : Excuse me miss, can I get some foods or drinks for my dinner?
Laila                 : Hey! who you are?! Old poor man!
Prince Azmil      : I am just a poor maan who every day rely on the kindness of the rich people like you.
Laila                 : Yeah! But I dont want to give some foods for you!
Prince Azmil      : Im very hungry. Please, miss.
Laila                 : If you want to eat something. This is for you! (gave stale food)
And then,  Dessy come into the tent.
Dessy                : Whats going on?
Prince azmil      : Im hungry miss, please give me some foods or drinks.
Dessy                : Ah, the poor man again. My food is too tasty for human like you.
Prince azmil      : Please miss, I just want to eat your little food, Please give me some.
Dessy                            : Oh, okay, so here! (throw some food)
Prince azmil      : Both of you are so wicked and stingy princess!

And then, the Prince walked away from the tent with the hurting heart. One of three ladies named Dea chased the princess.

Dea                   : Hey wait!
Prince azmil      : What do you want, The Arrogant Princess?
Dea                   : Hey! I just want to give you some foods for your dinner. I heard youre so hungry and you want to ask some food from them
Prince azmil      : Thank you, girl. I cant believe that you give me some foods.
Dea                   : This is obligation for us as God creature to help each other.
Prince azmil      : Thank you very much, girl. I hope God replies your kindness.
Dea                   : Youre welcome. And i hope God always bless you, too.
And then, The Disguised Princess left alone.

Chapter Four :

In the palace, The Prince talked with her best friend, Rheza.

Rheza                : How about your disguise, mil?
Prince azmil      : It is so perfect, rheza. I cant believe that two of them have the bad behavior.
Rheza                :Please tell me about that.
Prince azmil      :Reza gave me some spoil food and dessy throw the food to me
Rheza                            :Their behavior is so bad. How about Dea?
Prince azmil    :He gave the most tender and tasty meat.
Rheza                :He is so kind.... Hey, azmil?
Prince azmil      :Oh I am sorry. What did you say?
Rheza                :I said that Dea is very kind.
Prince azmil      : Yes she is so kind and cute
Rheza                : So who will marry with you?
Prince azmil      : I will announce it tomorrow, in the diner time. Now I want you to tell them about the dinner.
Rheza                : Alright, My best friend.

Chapter Five :            

Rheza went to the camp of three ladies, he would tell them about the dinner with Prince Azmil in the palace tomorrow.

Rheza                            : Hey you all! Come here!
Laila                 : What can I do for you?
Dessy                            : What do you want to do here?
Dea                   : Come in. Sit down and Ill make a cup of tea for you.
Rheza             : No, thanks. I will be here just for a minute. I want to tell you all about the dinner in the palace, tomorrow.
Laila                             : What? Dinner? Seriously?
Dessy                            : What do you mean to say that Prince reza? Dont disguise that you are getting a surprise. Okay, Ill wear my most expensive clothes.
Dea                   : That never influences the choice of The Prince.
Laila                             : Whatever! You are just jealous because youre not so beautiful like me!
Dessy                            : And youre not rich more than me!
Dea                   : Actually, I dont care about my appearance or my wealth.
rheza                 : ok guys stop it,You make me annoyed.
Laila                             : Okay, I dont need you, anymore. Go away!
Rheza                : "what are you saying?
Laila                 :"just kidding, im sorry"
Dea                   : Hey! You do not want to drink a cup of tea?
Rheza                : No thanks. I must to go, now!

Chapter Six :

The next day, the three ladies came to the palace. Laila dressed up as beautiful as she can. And desy wore her most expensive clothes, but the last woman wore the clothes like usual. The Prince was so handsome that day. he invited three ladies for sit and had a dinner with his.

Prince azmil      : Sit down, please.!
Queen               :azmil, can  I take a sit with you and your suitors here ?
Prince azmil      :Yes mom for my pleasure
Quenn               :Hello good evening. What is your name
Dessy                :Hello Majesty, my name is dessy.
Queen               :Oh I see, can you tell us a little about your life?
Azmil               :What are you doing Mom?
Queen               :SSSTTTTS
Dessy             :Okay, Im come  from EAST ARABIA, my parents have a big oil    industri on there. I have so many cars and maid,and i really love shopping. I have ten house in Arabia.
Queen            :Yes yes stop it. And then whats it your name a beauty girl? Where do you live? Can you teel us a little about your life?
Laila              :Yes Majesty, my name is reza laila, Im come from same like dessy. Thank you for your praise majesty. My parents always take care of me. Exactly the part of my face, my parents is a profesional skins tabib in East ARABIA.. Im very thankful to God because i have They to be my parent .
Queen              :Oh so nice your life laila. And then the last suitor. Whats your name?
Dea                   :My name is Dea. I come from same like Alex and Rico. My parent died one year ago, so I must worked hard to bought food and fulfil my life.
Queen              :Oh Im sorry Dea. Stay strong okey?
Dewa               :Yes Majesty.
Azmil               :Oh yours all story is very nice
Queen              :Lets eat together everybody.
Azmil               :Excusme Mom, wait a minute.      
Queen              :Okay
Dessy                : I am sorry. Where are you going Prince?
Prince azmil      : I want to take something

They wait Prince Azmil for a minute, and a few minutes ago, she came with three plates of foods. The Prince gave three ladies different foods. Laila got a stale food, dessy got a throwing food. And the last sheik got a tasty meat. Laila and dessy were very surprised!


Laila                 : Wait a minute, what is it??!!
Dessy                : What do you meant by giving us this food?
Prince azmil      : why? Didnt this food you give me yesterday?
Laila                 :No. I never give you this food to you
Dessy                :Me too. I give the food like this to a poor man not to you Prince
Prince azmil      :Oh. You never give food like this to me? I will tell you that the poor man was me
Quenn               :Whats wrong Azmil?
Dessy                :How can you be poor woman like that?
Laila                 : You are very rich Prince. It is impossible for you to be a poor man
Prince Azmil      :I have the evidence. I will show you
Dessy                :Okay. I am waiting
Prince azmil    :It is the evidence. This is my clothes
Laila                 :Are you kidding me?
Dessy                :The clothes, the same with the poor mans clothes.
Prince azmil      :Yes, you are right. You gave him the food like this right.
Reza                             :Oh I am sorry Prince. I dont know that he was you
Dessy                :Me too Prince.
Prince azmil      :Please dont treat people differently. You must kind to everyone. Through my disguising I know that dessy and laila have a bad behavior
Laila                 :Dea gave you a tasty meat like that?
Prince azmil      :Yes. Oh once again, I know that laila and dessy just want my wealth not really love me. I know it.
Dessy                :It is not true!
Prince azmil      :I hear with my ears! And I see it with my eyes!   
Queen               :What? You both  stay away from  my son. I never give permission to my son to marry one of you and stay away now or I will kill you if you dont stay away from  here.”
Dea                               : Im Sorry Prince. I refuse eat this if the other ladies dont get the same food  like what I have got.
Prince azmil      :Oh you are so kind Princess.hmm and.. and I choose you to be my wife.          

  Reza and dessy go out from the palace. Just Dea who have permision from the Queen to marry azmil.            

Next Month, azmil and dea married then they live happily ever after...

No comments:

Post a Comment